Monday, September 14, 2009

SPECIAL TIMES IN IDAHO

Every summer I try to get together with my old classmate from Troy High. 2 of us met with 2 other friends who we all knew. Yummie Mexican food and lots of good catching up since our lunch last year.
Joshua Nelson is my cousins grandson and such a dear precious boy. He's hold a crayon roll holder that I made for him.
Here is Aunt B 's house. It has been painted but still retains the basic look that I always have remembered as being almost a second home. As a child I ran down here a lot to play with my cousins and to get my hand in the cookie jar.
This is my youngest cousin from Auntie B. He is now her caregiver and I'm so proud of how happy she is and what a wonderful job he is doing.
Below is his wife and her four older sisters. 2 of them married brothers and are in our family. On this day they were sitting playing cards as their men folks had taken off to pick huckleberries so they decided to have a sisters day. All 4 have kind of grown up with us as they moved to our area when they were in grade school.

No comments: