Friday, September 11, 2009

Sleeping until Jesus Comes

Today I received the news that my wonderful step-mother Dorothy went to sleep to rest peacefully until Jesus calls to wake her up to no more pain or suffering. This summer I took these photos in their room in the Good Samaritan Rest Home. Above are the photos put together by Darlene of the Carlsons on the left and her daughter put together their side.
Ryan my nephew and I visited with them while I was there in the Last of July.
Poor Mom Dorothy has been such a blessing to my father since my own Mother died almost 9 years ago. But this last year has been very hard with her eyesight getting so much worse as well as her hearing. Finally Dad could no longer help her get into the wheelchair from the bed so they were moved to the rest home where she got wonderful treatment until today when she finally was free of pain.

No comments: