Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sunrise Golf with Hitomi

Tuesday, Hitomi and I went to Sunrise Golf, short course.  We enjoyed such  beautiful weather and a fun hard short course.  Above I am tee-ing off through a narrow side hill, that means if I don't hit really straight the ball will hit a tree and come back or roll down to a course below!  One time the ball came back and lit at my feet!  Because there were no people behind us pushing us we teed off until we got close or on the green!

Hitomi and I posing for a timed shot.  We wonder if that castle like structure in the background is a kindergarten or a love hotel?

Lots of waterways to lose balls in.  The course if very nice as they give ladies 3 free balls on entering.  I lose more than 3 balls each time I do this course but I also usually find a couple more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You my friend are getting out there and having LOADS of fun!!!! Good for you Viki!!!! Let's hope the weather stays nice!