Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Atsugi golf cont.

Oh, how to get these photos in the right order?  I tried dragging them around but they seem impossible to move.  Anyway this should be at the very bottom!
Above is your's truly putting.  Below is pitching.  If I could get those down pat, I could really improve my score!  My pitching is probably my weakest point.   Either I overshoot and have to pitch  again from the other side, or I chip under and it goes only a few feet!  This one I usually just putt and forget pitching.

This was a fun place.  Atsugi is basically flat but just before this river canal, there was a steep hill to tee off of.  It was too far for anyone to get on the green but the goal was to get down the hill and then over this canal to the green.  You can see how close Jack came to losing his ball in the canal.  Here he is deciding how to get it up on the green.  Lucky me on this one I also go across the canal with all my balls!  The first photo shows Jack and Andy watching where it lands.

2 comments:

Sue said...

My husband would be jealous! He loves golf, but has had fewer and fewer chances to go the more kids we have. Thankfully, he loves to be with us more than golfing, but I know that he looks forward to really being able to play with the kids (he has taught them a lot, but they are still a bit young to go a full round).

Viki in Chiba said...

Look at my next blog. THat course is great for kids as the place is almost empty and short enough that they don't get discouraged. However I don't think you live near here? That course is in Kimitsu, Chiba.