Monday, January 5, 2009

Who Do I look like?

Above is a photo of Uncle Andy when he was small.  Looks alot like Nami!  Then below is a photo of Koji the day after his birth with his older brother Andy.  He was over 9 lbs. so Nami looked like him when she was about 2 months old!
Below Nami is sleeping beside the first passport of her daddy.  Sure can't tell looking at the photo if it is Koji or Nami!

Nami loves sleeping being held by Grammy.  I hope that is what she calls me.  My Mom was always Granny, and I can't use that as that is reserved for her memory.  But I think Grammy is good.
Koji wanted to sleep downstairs where we could leave the heat on and keep the temperature even for baby.  So we pulled out the hide-a-bed sofa in the piano room.  There was no room to walk on either side and came out to within 2 feet of the sliding door into the front room, but it worked and we enjoyed having them close.  Koji and Katsura put up cushions at the other side for their feet and made the be king-sized.  Nami sleeps between them.  Of course she is not getting spoiled.

2 comments: