Monday, January 26, 2009

Post-Onsen


The view from the rest area where we chose to spend some time after the hotspring.  Below is Jack trying out the massage chair.

Andy decided to snooze on the floor and Jon and Jack were just resting.  We wished we'd brought along some games to play.
My cousin's daughter Kata and her husband Josh are so fond of the many flavors of KitKats.  Last summer I took them some new flavors.  Here were some other new ones--apple and spicy pepper.  But since I won't be seeing them for maybe another 2 years I didn't buy them.  Also in this resort area they were beyond what  I thought was a reasonable price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you Vicki!!! Looks at all those kit kats!!! Hope you enjoyed your relaxing time!!!

Viki in Chiba said...

Ya it was fun and it is nice to see you are back on the chat lines. Will you be at the convention?