Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve

Back to Christmas Eve.  After our big meal that Waka fixed for us we decided to open the presents under the tree.  First we each played our own Santa and gave the people we had a special present for.  Here I am with my 2nd Christmas present from Jack in 33 years!  It is a lovely black down jacket.  His present from me was a tennis jacket I found at the recycle shop!  After that there were alot of presents still under the tree.  I had wrapped up white elephants/jokes/recycle stuff and whatever I thought would be fun.  Starting with Ojiisan he could chose a present.  On the third photo you can see he got a pair of boxer shorts with Winnie the Pooh on them.  He said he didn't need or want them,  Okay I told him to just wait.  Then we went down the list by age and we could either chose a new present or exchange and take away someone elses present and then the person who was left empty handed could chose another new present.  When it got to Andy, he took away Ojiisan's Winnie shorts!  Anyway it was lots of fun and several presents were left on my dining table that no one would take home!  Well, I might wrap them up for next year!

No comments: