Friday, November 28, 2008

High Kotatsu cover

Okay here it is.  The final quilting done and the edges hemmed up too.  I always wanted a high kotatsu so I wouldn't have to sit on the floor and still get the benefit of the heater.  One problem is this is the only place in our house I can put it!  When my granddaughter and her mother come next week, they will sleep on this hideabed so where will I put the Kotatsu?  I also took the quilt off to save it so it will be completely clean for them to sleep under while they are here.  Below you can see it spread out on my bed.

2 comments:

Linda said...

It is an absolutely lovely quilt. Aren't you glad you struggled with it and got it done? Good for you!
Lurking Linda

Viki in Chiba said...

Glad you liked it. Actually I was dissappointed with the design. I much prefer my star pattern. I'll post that after I finish it next year.