Thursday, November 6, 2008

Enchanted Forest

 Enter our Enchanted Forest.  As you enter the sign says, ENCHANTED FOREST.  A little doll witch sits at the signpost and an orange clown swings from the branch.  I used my christmas lights to help emphasis each section, but it doesn't show as well in the photos as it did in reality.This section was the FANTASY FARM, where we had made bamboo fences and placed the beanie baby farm animals.  Below was the CHICKEN COOP with one beanie baby rooster and several door stop chickens I had made years ago.



Putting my macrame to use I made a monkey swing on one side the trail and on the other was my circular merry-go-round full of beanie babies that would belong in the Zoo, so this section was titled ZOO BABIES
Next post will finish this walk and then I'll move on ot the trick or treating.

No comments: