Sunday, January 13, 2008

Switched over from Yahoo. Welcome to my new blog


Hi,  Switched over from Yahoo.  Now to check if this will work!  I was so angry at Yahoo for rejecting my photos when they were not too small!  Now I'll add a photo and see if Blogger works!  This was our school Christmas tree!  Little beanie kids sitting on branches with silver tinsel and icecycles with little red lights blinking.   Students seem to complain if the tree is the same two years in a row!  So in summer I always look for new to them stuff at yard sales and Good Will stores in USA.  Well this seems to be okay now.  

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice tree! Welcome to Blogger. Lookinf forward to seeing more photos :-)

Tomo said...

Hi, Viki-san!
Guess who I am....
This is Tomo Sakamaki!
It has been a terribly long time since my happy vacation in Idaho.
I hope you still remember me though....
I found your blog on your nice Nengajo.
I am so glad to hear that Katsuya-san and Koji's marriage, which makes me feel time.
Can you imagine? I am going to be 30years old this year....
I had been working for a map producing company for about six years, and now I work for FedEx.
I got married four years ago, and my little brother Hideo got married at almost the same time.
Unfortunately still no bless with a baby, but Hideo is a father of two little childeren now.
Maybe this sounds an unbelievable news for you....
Is Katsuya-san in America now?
Working as a doctor?
Where does Koji live?
I appreciate if I can hear from them.
I live in Goi, very close to "Apita", and Hideo lives in Chiharadai.
How is your family in Idaho doing??
Is everyone fine??
I wanted to visit them again, but several years have been passed very quickly due to daily hard work....
I will love to check your update on your blog to feel your family still close to me, and also Katsuya-san and Koji will be able read my comments.

Viki in Chiba said...

Dear Tomo,
Please contact me on the private e-mail so we can keep in touch. Would love to see you again.
viki