Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chiba University Hospital

Last Tuesday I returned to Chiba University Hospital to get the results of the biopsy on my ESD surgery of last month.  Well it was cancerous but they are almost sure it is all removed.  I have to go back in July for another endoscope to make sure there are no changes.  So far so good.  Above I took a photo with my doctor.  She was such a great help and encouragement to me.  The 10 days of hospital stay were made more interesting by her visits and some of the other nurses and head doctors.This was funny.  The nurse who was to explain to me how to take the medication for the next endoscope was taking me to her station to explain.  Andy and Waka were going along to translate for me.  Both Waka and the nurse started laughing and screaming each other's name.  Come to find out they were classmates in nursing school about 10 years before.

No comments: