Friday, March 21, 2008

Sons' present

Here is the wonderful pink Columbia water proof jacket my sons sent over to me from California.  I just love it.  But what did I do?  I wore it to Tokyo to my friend/students house and she fell in love with it.  I told her I'd get the boys to get me another one and then I'd let her have this one.  But she would have to give me a "go home " jacket that I could then keep or donate to the island mission box.  She gave me a yellow nice jacket with coffee stains on the front.  I washed the stains out and now have a lovely pale yellow jacket--that is not MY color but looks okay on me.  So asked my son to buy me another one and he tried but they only had L and XL size which he said would be too big for me.  So I'll have to wait until summer when I go over and see if I can find a replacement!  Tomorrow I'll post the yellow jacket replacement.

No comments: