Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kisarazu Golf Club

We enjoyed a Friday of golf at Kisarazu Golf Club.  Here Andy is teeing off over a lake.  Hey I made it over too, but no one takes my photo!
This is the only course I know where your cart stays on the path and can run without a driver.  Our 4th man was the club manager and he had a remote control to operate the cart.  Otherwise there is a button inside to push to start and stop.
 I have to get the ball out of the first bunker and over 2 more to the green.  I can't remember if I did it or not.  Most of the time if it gets out of the bunker it flies over the other side of the green.
This was a rainy day and we were waiting in the club lounge for the rain to let up before heading out.  We started anyway as the rain didn't stop.  However by the 3rd hole it cleared up and we had a wonderful day.  This was a special day for me as it was FREE.  The manager wanted to give me money when I was in the hospital and I told him NO, just give me a free day of golf!  He agreed.  His score on our day of golf was about 1/2 of mine!  But he admitted I had improved since we had last played together in Mexico 3 years before.

No comments: