Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ESD

ESD stands for Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection.  Last year the city here had the annual poop check and they said for me to get a colonscopic exam to check out the bit of blood in the poop test.  Well, they discovered some tumors down in the colon near the rectum.  The local clinic sent me to Chiba University Hospital to do a more detailed check.  They did the photo shots up my bum again and put me in line for the new ESD technique.  This is still in the testing stage, hopefully it will prove successful and be approved by the National Health Care.  I feel so great and had a very quick recovery.  Spent 9 days in the hospital even though I felt so good, because they had to make sure I could pass the poop without blowing a clamp.  Now I have to wait until next month for the pathology test to come back to see if the tumors were cancerous or not.  
Thanks for coming back to my blog.  I'll post photos again soon.

No comments: