Friday, October 17, 2008

Twin/Suzuki

I noticed this cute little bug on the carlot of the Suzuki dealer in Kisarazu.  Since I have been a fan of the Smart (baby Bentz/Mitsubishi) that is expensive, I thought this one being a Suzuki might be reasonably priced.  Well I stopped and asked the dealer and found out it is not for sale!  But then why do they have it on the lot?  Is it just to get people to stop and inquire and then push off another car?  I asked how much a new one would cost and he said they don't make it anymore.  So guess I'll just have to be content with my Demio.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bug he is = ) Hope your Sunday is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I blogged rolled you = )

Viki in Chiba said...

What does that mean? I'm kind of new to this? What does blogged rolled mean?

Anonymous said...

Hiya Viki- it just means that I added your link to my blog/webpage/homepage. For example if you go to my site on the right hand side you will see "blog roll japan" where all my friends etc in Japan are listed, then I have Fashion, those friends and Epicurean, those friends... don don don don.. Hope you had a fabulous weekend Viki = )

Viki in Chiba said...

I've checked out your blog too and it is fab--I need to learn how to put you and others on my blog too...maybe when my sons come over one of them can help me!