Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kamakura fun

My friend and I drove over to Kamakura to my daughter-in-law's house to meet with 2 of my AFWJ friends.  Below we posed for a photo. I had taken my bucket of Legos to entertain the kids for awhile.   We had a sandwich bar and enjoyed visiting.  Above Kelly, Waka, and I took the kids for a walk up from their house to the nearest temple, Zuisenji, which was only about 5 minutes from their house, but with a 1 year old who didn't want to sit in the stroller and a 4 year old who didn't want to walk it took us longer than planned!  We did get the 4 year old to enjoy being swung up the steps instead of being carried.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Viki! Looks like you had a fabulous time = ) I am looking forward to the next meet!

Viki in Chiba said...

Yes, me too. Seems like I know you and yet we have never met face to face except here! Come to the convention. I'll be there wearing RED.