Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

Here we are holding our precious granddaughters with my father and sons and their wives.
Poor Nami had just had too much that day and we couldn't get her to wake up and pose.

My older brother and his wife, who are now back living in the apartment above the car lot. Dad has his old adjoining apartment and we enjoyed this huge place together. I believe it takes Darlene to make a house a home.
My younger brother and his wife who actually was a friend of mine in college before she met and married my brother. They also claim these girls as their grand kids and I'm happy to share.
Here us 3 children of Leroy Carlson pose with him.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

You and your younger brother could be twins - you are very alike!

And doesn't Nami suddenly look so GROWN UP next to the new little one!!

Nakamuras on Saipan said...

You have a lovely family....and sounds like you had a very nice Thanksgiving...!