Thursday, October 8, 2009

Camp in Chiba

Okay, this cutie is not my granddaughter. But she sure is precious. I couldn't resist taking this photo. Her mom put her here for just a few minutes so she could go do something free handed.
Here are 2 more sweetie pies. Actually they are sisters to the baby. 8 kids in all. All so good looking.
Here the gang look so much more serious than they actually were!
Back in mother's arms.
In the left background you can see my Jack drooling over a huge expensive motor bike. He dreams of owning one like that, but I'm very negative about such a purchase! I don't want to be a widow at my young age!

This camp was so much fun to visit, we kind of hope next year we can join them for the night! This camp site also has cabins and maybe I would prefer that? I spent my life until now tent camping or motor home camping. Maybe I have graduated?

No comments: